Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mini Josie And The Thunder Storm

Maroon: Mini Josie
Dark Purple: Mini Lissie


Hi,
My name is Josie - though bigger people tend to call me "mini Josie", which I'm fine with.
I've been all around the United States of America! The last place I visited was San Fransisco in California, where I got a stuffed panda friend. My friend would have been very nice to have with me now, but sadly had to be left at home...
After I got packed up and sent away to my next destination, it was just black for days. I could tell I was moving, and then suddenly I fell..!
The movement stopped and now I'm here, in my box. It's all dark, but it might just be inside my box.
I'll try to poke a hole in the cardboard with my pen....
Oh, I see some stars! They're giving me some light, that's great!
Boom!
What was that? Please don't say it's thunder! I don't like thunder!
Help, help! I'm scared! Help!

Wait, what is that? Someone's opening the box! I hope it's not the thunder monster!

"Uhm... Hej."

I must have ended up in Sweden after all! Now what do I do? Thank her? I'm relieved she was not a monster, but I don't know how to say "thank you" in Swedish! The only word I know is...
"HallÄ!"

The girl quickly jumped down from the box and ran away through the high grass.

Until the lighting struck and she got scared and fell to the ground.

"Wait!", I said, I thought it was worth a chance to try to see if she spoke English.

The girl seemed to have understood and turned around to face me.

"You speak English?"

"Yes", I said, as another lightning struck somewhere near us.

The girl climbed on top of the box again and helped me out of it.
"I'm so sorry!", she said. "I don't know much Swedish and was shy to talk to you so I ran away."

"It's okay." I said. "I only know one word!"
"Ha... hallÄ?"

"Yes." I said and giggled.
The girl giggled too. She then told me her name was Lissie, just like a girl I know! They even have the same hair color - crazy, isn't it?!

As we stood there chatting we saw some lights not too far off.

We decied that we'd get my box tomorrow and walked off towards the lights.
"Do you know what get means? You say it like "jet"."
"No, what is it?"
"A goat!"
"Get - that's almost like the airplane I went on - a jet!"
"Haha!"

-

As you might have noticed, I had to put down my journal when I was trying to get Lissie's attention, so I wrote down the rest later.

I'll write more soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment