Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Ship Anchors

Hej!

Felicity: Green
Rebecca: Red
Kirsten: Blue
Kirsten LE (Limited Edition): Yellow
Emily: Orange


You might remember how in our last post, we said that was our last adventure...
Well, we won't actually go on any more adventures, as a crew.
But that doesn't mean that we're going to stop being pirates! That's something Felicity has thought all of us - adventure is always there as long as you're up for it!
Oh, and have a sword with you!
And most importantly, some good mates!


Felicity doesn't know this, but we're writing this post as a thank you to her.
She has brought us along on so many daring and wonderful adventures, plus saved us from a couple of scary beasts!
We want to tell her that no matter where we are, who we're with or what we're doing, we'll always be pirates at heart. And a pirate never forgets their captain - and that's you, Felicity Merriman!



So here's a post recapping all of our fantastic adventures, to once again let us smile over those new favorite memories of ours...

The day I arrived, and for the first time in my life got to taste the Merriman specialty - fluffy puffy bread! It's yumier than it looks!


Then, after going on my first adventure with Felicity, having Swedish pancakes and watching "Little House On The Prairie".


The day when I and Kirsten arrived is something I'll always remember!
It was so cozy to cuddle up in our boxes and chat as the wind went crazy outside!


The  day when I arrived was... particularly odd. But who said odd can't mean loads of fun, too?!


And who can forget the day that we met St. Lucia and her friends?!


Going to Copenhagen was very cool!
But the coolest thing ever was sliding down this big octopus slide!


Visiting Hans Christian Andesen's grave was a bit scary, but still awesome!


I still miss my pigeon friend... But I know that he's going on new adventures, just like I'm about to do!

Cuddling up on the train was so nice after a long day of roaming the city. Don't you agree, Felicity?
Humph...


And who can forget the day that we visited Ale's Stones?!
It was truly magical, sitting on the old stones and watching the lovely sunset.


Then ya'll could read more about my crazy tree climbing adventures with Felicity!
And how I befriended yet another ginormous beast cat!


 And who can forget the marvelous pink palace?
 I don't know about you guys, but I loved it!
I loved listening to the radio with Emily!
And dancing!
Yeah, I had never done tap before!
Though it was a little bit hard without any tap shoes... Or any shoes at all for that matter.
But still very fun!


 Lübeck is my new favorite city ever! Well, except from Ryd of course!
So beautiful!

DONKEYS!
I loved the bridge full of padlocks!



*sniff* What are ya doing on the beeply-doo machine, mates? I just wanted to tell you that... *sniff* I'll miss y'all so much!
Are you crying, Felicity?
No, there's salt water in my eyes!
Aren't tears salt water..?
Ok, I may be crying... slightly. Just remember mates, be brave!
We will!

Now the time has come for us to finish off this adventure and for the last time say...
Hejdå,
Rebecca, Emily, Kirsten & Kirsten!
We will miss you, Felicity!

1 comment:

  1. The pigeon picture is my favorite, but they're all fun!

    ReplyDelete